The World of Aviron
- Aviron is a hemisphere shape with the known world on the flat side.
- 24 hours per day
- 7 Days in 1 week
- 30 Days in each month
- 12 Months per year, January - December
- 365 Days per year
- Every 5 years, 5 days are added to fix the calendar. These days are added between April 15 and April 16th. These 5 days are the 5 days of the great festival. It is heald in many lands. The Bardic happens every 4 years and is coordinated on those years that they happen in the same year.
- Calendar of Holidays / Holy Days & Birthdays Calendar.
Updated 19 March 2020.
- The Current year is 3766.
- The first Moon is called the "Great Maker" and it is precise and governs
the months being a new moon on the 15th of every month. It has a slightly blue
tint to it.
- The second moon is called "The Seeker." This moon of mystery has a slight green
tint to it and is dim and is unpredictable and slowly vanishes at random times.
This moon is also sometimes called the Great Eye.
- The third moon is the "Guardian." It is always there in the sky but is
visible at random times. It is white when visible.
- 21 June (Summer)
- 21 December (Winter)
- 21 March (Spring)
- 21 September (Autumn)
Zodiac of Aviron
Zodiac Sign Details
- 16 April to 15 May, you are the sign of the Raven
- 16 May to 15 June, you are the sign of the Eagle
- 16 June to 15 July, you are the sign of the Beaver
- 16 July to 15 August, you are the sign of the Griffin
- 16 August to 15 September, you are the sign of the Elk
- 16 September to 15 October, you are the sign of the Badger
- 16 October to 15 November, you are the sign of the Panther
- 16 November to 15 December, you are the sign of the Unicorn
- 16 December to 15 January, you are the sign of the Phoenix
- 16 January to 15 February, you are the sign of the Pegasus
- 16 February to 15 March, you are the sign of the Hawk
- 16 March to 15 April, you are the sign of the Leopard
- During the 5 festival days, you are the sign of the Dragon
Geography (4 Continents)
- Fertile Lands
- Lands of Magic
- Regnum Eon
- A large Island near the center called Tiara, Crown of Aviron. Her ports are
All maps created by Scott Stokes using Campaign Cartographer3
Countries of Aviron
Other locations you may know about
- Tulan Naval academy (Island Princes)
- North Haven Military Academy (Bravari Imperium)
- The Adventurer's Guild (AG) is in most cities and has an emporium of specialized gear you don't find in a general strore.
- Titan's Forge (Birth place of the Titans (Amaria)
- Citadel of the Dragon Lords (Lost)
- Mountain of Doom (Home of the Doom Hammer Orc tribes). These are black orcs and are excellent hunters
in the Dragon's Spine Mountains.
- Scarlet Tower (Good Wizards-train here. Island of Tiara)
- Tower of Aldora (Wilzard's Train here) Lands of Magic, in the Kingdom of Elenia.
- Spires of Catia,(Wilzard's Train here). Any trainging is available here for
- Stone Hedge Ancient Secret Druid meeting place
- The Void- A strange magical desert on Fizzbin Island. Former Home of the
Va-Kesh. (Lands of Magic)
- Throne of Kol - Draco Lich thought trapped here (Lost)
- Valley of the Gods - Mysteriuos place many have sought after
- Velura Monastery - (Empire of the Five Crowns)
- Well of Souls-Aviron - A place where the good people and artifacts are kept catpive by evil
- Pool of Ligth - A place where the evil people and artifacts are kept catpive by good
- Birthplace of the Titans, Island somewhere in the easter seas. It is also
rumured that the City of Forever is here.
- Edgehill Cemetary a strange cemetary that moves around the world.
- Shady Dragon Inn, a strange inn that travesl to different worlds.
- Garden of Good and Evil, there are many stories but nothing more.
- Flying Citadel, home to an aloof wizard named Fizzbin
- Scourge's Grip, a Maximum secuirty prison for the world.
- Tree of Youth, lots of stories, most center around witches.
The Dwarves are mainly from Regnum Eon, the Mammoth Mountain area. There are many Dwarven cities and mines there. Dwarf Metallurgy is second to none. Their application of metallurgy would rival earth of the 21st century. They just don't have huge factories to mass produce their products.
There are 16 dwarf clans, and every dwarf is from one of these clans. Only one clan is evil as a rule.The clans are Battlebeard, Balâd, Ironwind, Smythe, Highlander, Underhill, Axebrow, Dranith, Ulfgar, Battlehammer, Ironwill, Darkarm, McGuire, Tunneltrue, Tabad-Dûr, Barazan, Koradul, Firebeard, Leonid, Sibal, and Thunderhammer. The Tabad-Dûr clan is the one clan that is known to be evil. But they all have their grievances with one another.
There are 4 Stygian Dwarf clans. All stygian dwarves are from one of these clans. They are Hellhammer, Hammerhand, Ironmace, and Oakenshield.
The Elves live in the Fertile lands and they share a small portion of their lands with the
centaurs. They have little contact with the dwarves. Elves live in cities built in, on and around the trees. They prefer working with wood and their Tomahawk that is both hammer and axe is every elf's favorite tool.
There are 16 elf houses that are most prominent. They are broken down into three major spheres of influence. Each with the five most prominent houses in that sphere are represented in the Elf Council. The spheres are Warrior, Religious/Magical, and finally Artificer. The Warrior house has 5 houses that take on their unit’s name. They are the Night Riders, Moon Shields, Wind Swords, Night Walkers, and Fire Wings. The Religious/Magical houses are Darhyri, Turvyri, Dukat, Ashyn, and Delynn. Finally the Artificer Houses are Virenn, Zilatt, Duryn, Viryss, and Insyvil. The 16th house is house Nírandálë. Queen Shirill Nírandálë presides over the council. Shirill has a daughter Eldalote and a son Tal.
The Jotnar are giant size people who live in the wet lands. They are a matriachal society. They reside in the western part of the Fertile Lands. Their community falls within the Bravari Imperium but there is only a very loose relationship between the two. The Bravari contract with the Jotnar to build their ships.
The Cimmerian Elves are nomadic and have no homeland on this world. Instead choosing to travel and see different worlds and find what each might offer them.
The humans keep everyone trading and producing and move most of the world's food and other products. THere are hundreds of noble houses and 47 royal houses. Here are the most notable human houses: Amaria, Aureal, Aviron, Bravari, Cata, Darshiva, Elenia, Harthton, Jaddo, Kesh, Kirvalle, Lorista, Molari, Raven, Silver, Stonefist, and Storm. With Aviron being the greatest among these.
The Halflings: After their near genocide they have scattered across Aviron. Their agreed on home is Summerwell in Eleneium.
The Centaurs live in the Ashwood Forest in the Fertile lands and a few live in the Melock forest in Amaria.
The Gnomes are a race near extinxition and have found refuge among the elves.
The Va-Kesh are a desert Race with purple skin. They have long lives and are very big picture folks. They can be found in the Void which accounts for most of the land on Fizzbin Island, the island is off the north coast of the Lands of Magic; and on the Great Plains in Regnum Eon.
The Goblins after the Jidarian War found little need to keep them friendly to the other races. But they have learned that they can get unlimited food from all the refuse of the cities around the world. The races know to goblins are immune, like the Orcs, to the Zot. For these reasons the races keep up tollerable relation with them.